Shaping the Future… Together
Find out what you want out of your business. Select your best Employees to form your management team. Develop strategic plans:
- Personal Goals/Vision
- Team Formation
- Business Goals/Vision
- Strategic Session
- Structural Session
- Cultural Session
Alignment of operational side of business to new strategy. Development of new ideas. Implement strategic business plan for the following areas:
- Products and/or Services
- Marketing and Sales
- Systems and Processes
- Build Strategic Business and Implementation Plan
- Ongoing Monthly Management meeting with Team to discuss last month’s financials and KPI, plus 1-1 meeting with Owner of the business
- Ongoing Monthly Implementation meeting with the Team to work on tasks from the business plan
Expectations and Outcomes
- Rescue the Owners business.
- Double the value of the business every twelve months.
- Improve the take home cash from a business, legally.
- Groom a Client’s business for sale.
- Help an Owner retire with plenty of cash.
- Form a joint venture.
- Franchise the business.
- Make an acquisition.
- Re-structure to become more efficient and profitable.
- Be a confidential sounding board and support person for the business Owner.
- Teach the Owner to work ON the business rather than IN the business.
- Give Owner more time off for family activities
- Lower the stress of owning a business.
- Raise equity or capital for the business
- Make the whole process of owning a business more enjoyable and rewarding.
Every aspect of your business is augmented:
Including Owner’s Personal Vision, Business Vision, Strategy, Structure, Culture, Financial, Expense, People, Systems and Processes, Marketing and Sales, Products or Services as seen here: